Registration and abstract submission is managed by online platform Coffee. You will use your email as login. After registration you can log in to your account to submit abstracts and (at a later time) provide data for invoice and make payments. More details on abstract submission are given below.
Payment options (online and bank transfer) will become available in January at your Coffee account.
|Participant type||Early registration |
(before 15 Apr 2022)
(16 Apr – 15 May 2022)
|Regular participant (on site)||450 EUR||550 EUR|
|Student (on site)||250 EUR||300 EUR|
|Online participant (*)||200 EUR||200 EUR|
(*) The conference is planned principally as an in person event. However, due to ongoing covid pandemics we also offer online participation option, with the access to hybrid sessions and conference materials (presentations and posters). In the case of limitations on the number of participants on site resulting from pandemic situation, the organizers reserve the right to convert regular participation to online participation with refund of the difference in fee.
When logged to your conference account use “Abstracts/Submit abstract” in the left panel to view your abstracts and submit new ones. Please prepare your abstracts according to the template provided under the link below and submit them as pdf files.
Step-by-step procedure for abstract submission
- Log in to your Coffee account.
- Right after logging you can choose to submit abstract from the pop-up dialog box.
- Later you can select “Abstracts/Submit abstract” from the left panel, you will see the list of all abstracts associated with your account.
- Select “Submit new abstract” tab, click “Continue” to enter abstract data.
- In the “Authors and institutions” panel enter the names and affiliations of all authors. You can use a dedicated button to add yourself as an author. Once you enter an affiliation for one author, you can reuse it for other authors by selecting institution from the list.
- In the “Abstract title & text” enter the abstract title and upload the pdf file with your abstract. Please prepare the pdf file according to the template. Make sure to click “Add file” button after you choose your file in the file explorer window.
- In the “Options” tab select the preferred presentation type (oral or poster – subject to change by the session conveners) and the topic of the session.
- You can use the buttons in the “Options” tab to submit your abstract or save it for future editing. Shortly after submitting you should receive a confirmation email. If you cannot find the confirmation email in your mailbox or spam folder, please contact the organizers.